40+ Happy New Year Wishes for 2023
Happy New Year Wishes for 2023
“Happy New Year,” the word itself, is soothing to the ear. Each new year brings the prospect of a fresh start and new beginnings, which is perhaps why we all look forward to New Year’s Eve.
New Year’s Eve is a time for celebration, spending time with friends and family, and exchanging Happy New Year greetings.
Regardless of your goals for the future year or how many resolutions you want to make this year, the beginning of a new year is a chance to celebrate.
One, to commemorate all of your last year’s experiences (#pandemiclife); and two, to usher in the new year. A lot may happen in a year, and for most people, this may seem like an understatement between the good, the terrible, and the ugly.
To convey your New Year greetings and summarize what the previous year has meant, we have created some best quotes to wish your family, friends, and loved ones.
Check out some Christmas Wishes here.
New year wishes to your Loved ones
- Every New Year, I wished for a man who would sincerely love me from the bottom of his heart. This is the first time, and I’m not going to make that wish because I already have you!
- I’d never thought two souls were meant to be together. How will you know who you’re supposed to be with for the rest of your life in a world with billions of people? Then you arrived into my life, and everything seemed to fall into place. It was as though you were the one I had been seeking for such a long time. This and every New Year, I want to be with you.
- My thoughts stray to you every night, my heart beats for you every second, and every moment seems new while you’re around. Happy New Year, my sweetheart!
- I adore you and will always love you. My love for you will be true and fresh for the rest of my life. I pray that God will allow us to spend this New Year together.
- If I could have three wishes in this new year, I’d want to be with you all the time, love you all the time, and have your heart all the time. New Year’s greetings, My Love!
- I just want to keep you in my soul this New Year by being the wind in your hair, the sparkle in your eyes, the smile on your lips, and the love in your heart.
- I sometimes believe I’m in a dream since it’s difficult for me to recognize that I’m with you. But it’s a fact, and I’d like to offer you a particular pledge as a result. This New Year, my darling, I want to be your chosen one, the one that inspires you to dream of a lovely future and constantly provides you comfort.
- In this New Year, I pledge to put a smile on your face, support you, hold your hand and make you feel stronger through all of life’s ups and downs.
- I stoop and kneel to thank God for blessing me with someone like you. You are indeed a ray of sunshine in my life. My sweetie, I wish you a happy new year.
- They say that what happens on New Year’s Day happens all year. So, I’d like to greet the New Year in your arms and kiss it goodbye.
New year wishes to friends
- A toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to our friends near and far says the speaker. May our friends remain faithful and clear; the past is a wonderful dream.
- Another year of achievement and joy has come and gone. With each new year, life presents new challenges and problems. I wish you strength, hope, and faith to conquer whatever obstacles you may encounter. May you have a good year and time ahead of you.
- It’s time to let go of the past and make a fresh start. It would help if you forgave all who have wronged you and welcome new partnerships with open arms. That is why it is referred to as the “New” Year. Have a wonderful New Year, my buddy!
- You’re like a bright light. You have a lot of enthusiasm, and you are pretty clever. You have a bright future ahead of you in the following year. It’s evident in everything you do.
- Every year, we try to diet and exercise. Maybe this year, our plans will actually work. Happy New Year, friend.
- Knowing you has taught me a lot about true friendship. I aspire to mimic your love and warmth in the coming year. I’d want to wish you a very happy New Year.
- It’s crucial to gather friends and spend time together at this time of year. I’m looking forward to celebrating the start of the new year with you.
- An opportunity to do the things you want to do. Maybe you’ve been putting off your dreams, but now is the moment to make them a reality. I wish you a happy new year.
- This welcome is being sent from afar. And it’s brimming with grins. The new year is expected to bring happiness, prosperity, and everything.
- My heartfelt greetings to you, my dear:
May you be treated with kindness, may you have sympathy for people, regardless of who they are, and may you always provide a helping hand.
May you live your convictions and stand up for what you believe in.
May you find joy in the simplest of things.
May you be grateful for each day that comes your way; may you overcome any problems that arise; may you not succumb to fear; and may you be happy each day this year and every year.
Also, read Anniversary wishes to wish your special one on a special day.
Happy New Year Wishes To Family
- Years pass, but it takes someone’s unconditional love, good memories, and eagerness to live them fully to make them valuable. You have given me all of these things and much more in the past year, and I have no doubt you will continue to do so in the coming year. Happy New Year.
- When I think of my parents’ gifts, I always think of them when I think of the New Year. Even though we’re thousands of miles apart, you’re always on my mind. New Year’s greetings.
- “Now, in the New Year, we reminisce about happy times past. Mom, you’ve played a part in every great pleasant memory I have. New Year’s greetings!
- I wish you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughing, 365 days of enjoyment, 8,760 hours of happiness, 525,600 minutes of good fortune, and 31,536,000 seconds of delight. Happy new year.
- As we begin a new year, I’d like to express my gratitude for always picking me up when I’m down and motivating me to keep moving forward. Have a fantastic year!
- I wish you all confidence and courage as you look forward to the new year, allowing your ambitions to take flight! Happy New Year! Live your life to the fullest!
- Wishing the one that brings joy to our family a very happy New Year.
- Every year, a family like ours is filled with joy and happiness! And I consider myself fortunate to be a part of it! New Year’s greetings.
- A year comes to a close and a new one begins. May it be chock-full of victories. We will overcome your trials with elegance, no matter what they are.
- Families are like fudge—mostly sweet with a few nuts. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year Quotes By Famous Personalities
“We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.”– Ellen Goodman
“Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happened in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.”—Melody Beattie
“As the year comes to a close, it is a time for reflection – a time to release old thoughts and beliefs and forgive old hurts. Whatever has happened in the past year, the New Year brings fresh beginnings. Exciting new experiences and relationships await. Let us be thankful for the blessings of the past and the promise of the future.”―Peggy Toney Horton
“You are never too old to reinvent yourself.”— Steve Harvey
“No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.”-Buddha
“The attraction of New Year is this: The year changes, and in that change, we believe that we can change with it. It is far more difficult, however, to change yourself than turn the calendar to a new page.”― R. Joseph Hoffmann
“Remove ‘shoulds’ from your vocabulary this year. Start your journey of self-love now.”—Kelly Martin.
“Past and Present I know well; each is a friend and sometimes an enemy to me. But it is the quiet, beckoning Future, an absolute stranger, with whom I have fallen madly in love.”—Richelle E. Goodrich
“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.”—Taylor Swift
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”— Oprah Winfrey