40+ Best Merry Christmas Wishes To Share With Your Loved Ones
Merry Christmas Wishes are the MUST to make someone feel special. Merry Christmas sounds like a piece of music to everyone’s ears.
Christmas is an annual holiday honoring the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated by billions of people worldwide predominantly on December 25 as a religious and cultural event.
Christmas Day is a public holiday in many countries around the world, and it is celebrated religiously by a majority of Christians and culturally by many non-Christians.
It is preceded by the Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on the Twelfth Night.
Here we have tried to cover all the best wishes you can give your friends, family, and loved ones on this auspicious occasion.
Christmas Wishes for your Loved Ones
- Merry Christmas Wishes to you as I’m grateful to have such a great person in my life as you. You are a wonderful, loving, kind, generous, considerate, and entertaining person. You hold a very special place in my heart!
- Merry Christmas. All I need to have the best Christmas ever is to spend it with you. On this very important day, I’m sending you warm thoughts.
- This year, I won’t need any gifts because I already have what I really want, which is you. I am overjoyed to have you in my life. Merry Christmas my love.
- To The Love Of My Life, I Wish You A Very Merry Christmas! I’m sending special Christmas greetings to the one I adore. I hope you have as lovely a day as you do.
- To My Sweetheart, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. You make my days brighter, you constantly make me laugh, and you bring me so much joy. You are, without a doubt, the one for me. I adore you.
- Without you at my side, Christmas would be incomplete. I wish you a Christmas season full of love, pleasure, and extra hugs and kisses! Merry Xmas.
- I wish you a Merry Christmas. It brightens my day, gives me hope for the future, and you truly mean the world to me. Thank you very much for your unconditional love for me.
- Happy Holidays, My Love. I knew you were the one for me the moment I met you, and I’m so grateful you’re a part of my life. I wish you a very wonderful Christmas filled with love.
- Under the mistletoe, stolen kisses. There were little surprises left all around the place. Spending time together is important. Merry Xmas, My Love!
- My darling, have a wonderful Christmas! I knew exactly that you were the one for me the moment I met you, and I’m so grateful you’re in my life. I wish you a wonderful Christmas season filled with love.
Click here for the list of 40 Happy New Year Wishes.
Merry Christmas Wishes for a friend
- My dear buddy, I wish you a Merry Christmas!
This is the season to send love, joy, and peace to one another. These are my warmest greetings to you. Merry Christmas, my dear friend; may you be filled with the love and joy that this beautiful day brings.
- Christmas, for me is all about telling the people I care about how much they mean to me. And I adore you in ways I can’t even put into words. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and the most acceptable human being on the planet. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas Wishes to my dear buddy; may this season bring you and your family pleasure and happiness. A star above, a silent night, a wonderful gift of hope and love. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. May the Christmas season fill your heart and home with all of the delights it offers.
- I know I can sometimes be a jerk and make you believe I don’t value your support, but on this Christmas Eve, I want to tell you how much I care. May the Christmas miracle enlighten your heart and millions of smiles brighten your face in times of sorrow. Christmas greetings!
- Mate, I consider you a member of my family. As a result, I can’t think of Christmas without you. May your Christmas night be magical and filled with all of your fondest wishes. Merry Christmas.
- To my dearest friend, I wish you a very Merry Christmas! I’m delighted to be able to share another Christmas with you. It’s the most valuable gift I’ve ever received. Thank you for being the most beautiful person on the planet. Merry Christmas, I love you!
- The most joyous Christmas season is approaching! I want to ensure that my closest buddy is having a good day and anticipating some fantastic gifts. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and are filled with joy in every cell of your body.
- Christmas brings together all of our families and friends, and it allows us to appreciate the love in our lives that we sometimes take for granted. May the genuine essence of the season bless your heart and home abundantly!
- Christmas is one of my favorite holidays! The reason I consider myself exceptionally fortunate is that the most loving and supportive individuals surround me on the planet. You are, without a doubt, one of them. May this Christmas season be as memorable as it can be. Merry Christmas!
- When people ask me about you, I tell them you’re my younger brother or sister. Because you are so much more than a pal, you are all I wished for in a life partner. I wish you all of the happiness in the universe. Christmas greetings!
You can also check out birthday wishes here.
Merry Christmas Wishes to family
- To my family, I wish you a very Merry Christmas.
I wish everyone a warm and modest Christmas, and I hope it is filled with love and joy.
- Dear family, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. May the optimism and joys of this season shine brightly in your life. I adore you.
- Allow this Christmas to usher in a new beginning for you. Accept the numerous wonders it offers and share the love you have in your heart with the world! Merry Christmas!
- Dear family! I am lucky enough to have you in my life. Thank you so much for your unwavering love and support. May God’s infinite love and care continue to bless us. Merry Christmas.
- I hope the snowflakes serve as a reminder of how lovely and valuable each moment is in life. May you be grateful for all of life’s blessings and make this season beautiful uniquely. Christmas greetings.
- It’s a fantastic experience to spend the Christmas season with you. I’m grateful to have such a lovely family to spend the holidays with.
- I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas. Even though I will not be at home for Christmas, I offer all my love and best wishes through this lovely message and the presents.
- With affection, I send Christmas Eve greetings to my loved ones. Allow the Lord Jesus to bless you and everyone else with peace and joy so that you might be cheerful eternally.
- I can never express my gratitude to God enough for the amazing family He has given me. We pray that He will guide and bless us as we face all of life’s challenges. To my family, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. I adore you.
- May your heart overflow with delight and your house be brimming with delicious treats. Let’s spread the joy and fun of this special event. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
Top 15 Christmas Quotes from our loved personalities:
“Christmas can be celebrated in the schoolroom with pine trees, tinsel, and reindeers, but there must be no mention of the man whose birthday is being celebrated. One wonders how a teacher would answer if a student asked why it was called Christmas.”― Ronald Reagan
“Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”– Ruth Carter Stapleton.
“I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach.”― Charles Dickens.
“Let us have music for Christmas…– Mildred L. Jarrell.
Sound the trumpet of joy and rebirth;
Let each of us try, with a song in our hearts,
To bring peace to men on earth.”
“Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.”– David Cameron.
“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”― Calvin Coolidge.
“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”― Bob Hope
“Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!”― Dr. Seuss
“Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.”― Steve Maraboli
“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”― Laura Ingalls Wilder.
“Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.”-Richelle E. Goodrich.
“A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” – Benjamin Franklin.
“Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”― Eric Sevareid.
“Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”— Alexander Smith.
“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”– Andy Rooney.
Check out 40+Grinch memes to brighten up your Christmas Spirit.