The Disney child star Orlando Brown was arrested in Ohio yesterday from his brother’s house. He has been arrested for domestic violence.
As per the Lima Police, someone called 911 and reported a fight in progress. Matthew reported that his brother Orlando was acting crazy inside the home.
Reportedly Matthew allowed his homeless brother Matthew to stay at home that he was renovating. Orlando was carrying a broken knife blade and a hammer to harm his brother. He accused Matthew of raping his wife.
However, the police say that the conflict was with either a family member or another person living in the home. Orlando has been living in Lima for more than a month.
They have filed a charge that indicated domestic violence- case belief of imminent physical harm by the threat of force. Additionally, Orlando has had a troubled past with the law over the past years.
His troubled past includes:
- In 2014, Brown signed a plea bargain deal after being accused of threatening a woman and her daughter with death.
- He was accused of hitting a woman (his then-girlfriend) in Torrance, California, in 2016 in the police parking lot.
- He was arrested for missing out on a scheduled court hearing.
- Orlando Brown was arrested in March 2016 in Barstow, California, for a domestic disturbance.
- In June 2016, the former Disney star was apprehended for possession of meth.
- In September 2018, he was arrested for trying to break into a friend’s restaurant and change the locks. He spent 23 days in jail for historical drug and burglary charges.
He is one of the examples of what sometimes fame and success can do to people and what drugs can do to a successful man.