Who is Samara Saraiva?
Samara Saraiva is the wife of Damon Kyle Wayans Jr. She is a successful businesswoman who has one of the most adored Hollywood artists and comedians as her husband.
The couple has a son from their marriage.
However, we have dug some information about Samara, and that’s what we are going to share with you.
|Full name||Samara Saraiva|
|Birthdate||February 25, 1981|
|Age||42 years old|
|Birthplace||United States of America|
|Traits||Positive– Kind, compassionate, honest, and artistic|
Negative– Extremely sensitive, money-minded, and indecisive
|Parents||Nana Saraiva (mother)|
|Husband||Damon Kyle Wayans Jr.|
|Siblings||Villy Meneve, Maria Peres Horta|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.67m)|
|Weight||Approx. 60 kg (133 lbs.)|
|Hobby||traveling, watching movies, listening to music, working out|
|Spouse||Damon Kyle Wayans Jr (Husband)|
|Children||Kaydin Wayans (son)|
Berlyns Wayans (daughter)
|Net worth||USD 1 Million|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Source of income||Business ventures|
- Wayans Jr. got custody of his two daughters from his past relationship with Aja Metoyer. That being so, Samara is mothering her two stepdaughters.
- Samara’s husband, Wayans Jr., is a huge fan of Spiderman.
- Aside from being a Hollywood star, Wayans Jr. is a fantastic part-time sketch artist.
- Samara often fires up the red carpet with her husband, Wayans Jr.
Early life and Childhood
Samara Saraiva was born on February 25, 1981, in New Jersey.
Her parents are João Pessoa, Brazil. Her mother, Nana Saraiva, seems to be a single mother who raised Samara alone, or it could be that her parents must have separated when they were kids (it’s speculation).
Samara moved to Los Angeles, California, in 2007.
Samara has two beautiful sisters named Villy Meneve and Maria Peres Horta, with whom she shared her childhood and innocence.
About her education, she received her academic degrees from James Caldwell High School in West Caldwell, New Jersey, United States.
Following her graduation, she pursued her future career in business and trading.
Samara Saraiva and Damon started dating each other in the 2000s. Soon the love birds decided they were a perfect match for each other and that it was time to step up the relationship.
Samara married her longtime boyfriend, Damon Kyle Wayans Jr, on 12 April 2016, making her officially Mrs. Wayans.
About Damon Kyle Wayans Jr. (husband)
Damon became a popular name in the industry after he played Brad Williams in a sitcom broadcasted by the American Broadcasting Company (ABC) in the year 2011.
The show aired from April 12, 2011, to May 13, 2013. However, ABC canceled the show after three seasons which is still referred to as one of the ‘worst decisions’ television seasons made in 2013.
The main characters in the sitcom included Eliza Kate Coupe, Elisha Ann Cuthbert Phaneuf, Zachary Andrew Knighton, Adam Saul Pally, and Casey Wilson, aka Cathryn Rose Wilson.
The sitcom was created by David Herbert Caspe and composed by Ludwig Goransson.
Damon Kyle Wayans Jr is an American actor and comedian born on November 18, 1982, in Huntington, Vermont, United States. As of 2021, he is 38 years old with an impressive height of 6 feet 1 inch.
Belonging to The Wayans family, he was born as the eldest son to versatile American actor Damon Kyle Wayans Sr. and Lisa Thorner.
Wayans Jr. has three siblings; one brother Michael Wayans and two sisters Kyla Wayans and Cara Mia Wayans. He is the eldest of all.
Wayans Jr. was highly fascinated by fine arts. After high school, he joined Otis College of Fine Arts and Design in Los Angeles, California. He was an alumnus of the New York Film Academy, where he earned his degrees and courses in acting.
He played the lead role in an American family show titled ‘The Wayans Family,’ which includes Chaunte Wayans, Damon Wayans Sr. (his father), Kim Wayans, Marlon Wayans, and Keenen Ivory, and Shawn Wayans.
However, the show was later canceled in 1999 due to an ambiguous closing episode. Keenen Ivory Wayans is the richest, with $65 million among the Wayans brothers. Damon Wayans Sr. is the second with USD 35 million.
Damon Kyle Wayans Jr. Movies and TV series
The following comprises the movies and TV series that Wayans Jr. has portrayed in:
Damon Kyle Wayans Jr. Movies:
- Blankman as Young Kevin Walker (1994)
- Dance Flick as Thomas Uncles (2009)
- Marmaduke as Thunder’s voice (2010)
- The Other Guys as Detective Fosse (2010)
- Someone Marry Barry as Desmond (2014)
- Let’s Be Cops as Justin G. Miller (2014)
- Big Hero 6 as Wasabi’s voice (2014)
- The land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave as Wild Arms’ voice (2016)
- How to Be Single as David Stone (2016)
- Super Troopers 2 as Trooper Wagner (2018)
- Trouble as Gizmo’s voice (2019)
- Love, Guaranteed as Nick Evans (2020)
- Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar as Darlie Bunkle (2021)
- Cherry as Drill Sgt. Masters (2021)
- Long Weekend as Doug (2021)
Damon Kyle Wayans Jr. TV series:
- My Wife and Kids as John (2001-2004)
- The Underground as Cast members (2006)
- Happy Endings as Brad Williams (2011-2013)
- New Girl as Coach (2011, 2013-2016, 2018)
- Happy Ending: Happy Rides as Brad Williams (2012)
- NTSF:SD:SUV:: as Garett (2012)
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine as Detective Steve Schillens (2016)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm as Police Officer (2017)
- Happy Together as Jake Davis (2018-2019)
- The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair as Sgt. Perry Gahalowood (2018)
- Bob’s Burgers as Arnold’s voice (2019-2020)
- Sherman’s Showcase as Montell Jordan (2019)
- The Twilight Zone as Jason Grant (2020)
- Hoops as Damian Chapman (2020)
- Kenan as Sateen (2021)
For his remarkable portrayals in the television series Happy Endings (2011-2013), he was nominated for the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series, Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Male Scene Stealer, and NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series.
Damon Kyle Wayans Jr. Children from His past relationships
Before joining in matrimony with Samara Saraiva, Wayans Jr was in a romantic entanglement with the daughter of Ronald Metoyer and Cynthia Metoyer, Aja Metoyer.
During their affair, the duo welcomed two daughters, Aniya Wayans and Amara Wayans. Things never go as planned. The lovebirds said goodbye and went different ways after dating for a long time.
After their separation, Metoyer established a new relationship with former football player Dwyane Tyrone Wade Jr, aka Dwyane Wade. Wayans Jr laid the foundation of his true love with Samara Saraiva.
Samara Saraiva net worth
As of 2021, Samara Saraiva has an estimated net worth of 1 million dollars. Just the same, her husband Wayans Jr. also has a net worth somewhere around 9 million dollars.
His charges for a single project can reach thousands of dollars. Not only in films and television series, but he also has made multiple investments. In addition, he has his ventures where additional revenue adds to his fortune.
At the present moment, it appears like Samara has taken a break from social media platforms. Wayans Jr., on the contrary, is mildly proactive when it comes to the internet community. He often shares his significant achievements on his official Instagram account.
He has around 596k followers on Instagram and 395.2k followers on Twitter.
Here are the links to his official social media handles: