Who is Yang Jeong-in?
Yang Jeong-in, or I.N, is a popular member of a Korean boy band called Stray Kids. The band started in 2017 and has gained many fans. Their hit songs like Back Door, CHEESE, God’s Menu, DOMINO, Winter Falls, etc., have been some of the favorites among the fans.
Yang Jeong-in is popularly known by his stage name I.N. He is a young man with a fantastic voice. Furthermore, he is one of the vocalists of the band.
|Full Name||Yang Jeong-in|
|Also Known As||I.N/Yang|
|Birthday||February 8, 2001|
|Age||21 years old|
|Traits||Positive: Advanced, self-reliant, and clever|
Negative: Impatient, extremist, and idealistic
|Birthplace||Busan, South Korea|
|Currently residing||Seoul, South Korea|
|Education||Seoul Performing Arts High School, Dropout|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.72 m)|
|Weight||62 kg (136.6 lbs)|
|Hobby||Watching mukbang and listening to ASMR|
|Net worth||USD 1.5 million|
|Social media||Not Active|
- He belongs to a Korean boy band called Stray Kids. Furthermore, there were eight members originally.
- Among the band members, Jeong In is closest to Hyunjin. Moreover, they used to be roommates.
- Jeong In is a middle child and has two brothers.
- Yang loves to watch mukbang. Moreover, mukbang is an eating show where people eat various kinds of food, and the sound in these videos is highly sensitive.
- Yang used to wear braces when he was a teenager. Moreover, he had to wear them for over two years.
- He loves listening to pop and rock songs.
- His role model is American singer Bruno Mars.
- Yang loves the hot pink color. It’s his favorite.
- According to the singer, he thinks he looks scary when he isn’t smiling. Moreover, he revealed that his middle school friends were afraid to talk to him.
- He used to work as a model when he was a child.
- He used to sleepwalk when he was young.
- Yang speaks multiple languages, including English, Japanese, Korean, and some Chinese.
- He passed an audition held in Australia in 2010, which led him to join JYP entertainment.
- He has dark brown eyes and natural black hair. However, the color of his hair changes from time to time.
Early life and Childhood
Yang Jeong In was born on February 8, 2001, in Busan, South Korea. A family of five raised the singer. Furthermore, he has an older and a younger brother.
Any other information regarding his family, siblings, and childhood is unknown.
Yang Jeong-in Career
After passing the audition in 2010, Yang joined the JYP entertainment industry. Moreover, in 2017, the entertainment group formed a boy band called Stray Kids, consisting of eight members.
Furthermore, the eight members are Lee Know, Jeong In(I.N), Han, Bang Chan, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Changbin, and Felix. Singer Woojin was also one of the band members at the start. However, he left the band after the news of his sexually abusing women came out.
Some of the members are rappers or dancers or vocalists, or producers. However, I.N. is a vocalist and revealed that he doesn’t dance much.
Furthermore, they have their own YouTube channel with almost 9 million subscribers. So even though the group only recently started, they have already come across massive success in a short period.
In addition, some of their greatest hit songs are God’s Menu, Silent Cry, DOMINO, Winter Falls, CHEESE, MIROH, Back Door, Red Lights, etc. Many of these popular songs have crossed hundreds of views on YouTube.
Kim Woojin is a Korean singer and a Stray kids band member. However, many women accused the singer of sexually abusing them on several occasions.
This news certainly did not sit well with the rest of the team members, especially Jeong In and Hyunjin.
In 2018, the Stray Kids went on to the stage to receive their Gaon Chart Music Awards award. While doing so, the fans studied the body language of Hyunjin and Jeong In. According to the video, both Jeong In and Hyunjin did not like it when Kim slightly pulled and pushed them away.
This led to speculation that the accusation of sexual abuse against Kim must have made the members uncomfortable around him. And within hours, the video where the two boys seemed uncomfortable went viral.
Romantic Affairs and Relationship
Yang is a very handsome young man and old enough to have a partner. However, he has not been seen or romantically linked with anyone. Therefore, he is currently single.
Yang Jeong-in Net Worth
As of 2023, Yang Jeong-in’s net worth is USD 1.5 million.